Tab66 has delivered the ultimate online casino and sportsbook experience for over 400,000 players across the globe. Alongside casino and sports betting , players have also enjoyed Live Casino, Slot and Poker products. With access to multiple languages across all its registered markets, thousands of industry-leading casino games and daily sports events, Tab66 has evolved into one of the world’s favourite online gaming brands.
Safe, Responsible and Reliable
Tab66 is operating in multiple countries around the world, Tab66 adheres to rigorous compliance regulations to maintain its multiple licenses from the most respected gambling authorities. Protecting the safety of players and security is of the utmost importance across its entire product. As such, Tab66’s philosophy that online gambling should be fun and enjoyable is intertwined with a deep commitment to safeguarding every player, promoting both healthy playing habits and data protection.
In order to build and maintain the safest online experience, Tab66’s product and players’ personal data is kept secure by state-of-the-art encryption methods. With pioneering responsible gambling tools, players can feel safe and protected. Tab66 offers players a wide range of respected payment and withdrawal methods to choose from, with everything from traditional bank transfers to eWallet solutions.
5 Star Outstanding Service
Tab66 provides a 24-hour customer support service which you can reach by phone or WhatsApp +977 980-349-8139 & +977 981-894-0335 . Tab66 also offers an Online Consultant service. Alternatively, you can get in touch with Tab66 by email. All of our contact details can be found in the Contacts Us section.
Tab66 prides itself as a premium online casino and sportsbook with the best games and sports markets available. Players will always be entertained with an ever-evolving games portfolio that features thousands of titles from industry-leading providers, including Sexy Baccarat, Evolution, and Playtech. And for sports fans, Tab66 is constantly developing innovative product features to keep every player’s betting experience exciting and ahead of the game.
To keep up to date with all the new casino games, products and promotions, simply visit the Tab66 homepage, opt-in for promotion, or simply check with our customer representative via Live Chat.
1. GENERAL TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The following Betting Rules pertaining to the bookmaker Tab66 (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) stipulate the manner of accepting bets, paying winnings and resolving disputes, as well as the specific features of certain bets on certain sports. These Rules shall govern any other relations between the bookmaker Tab66 and the customer.
These Rules shall apply to betting on the website and at Tab66 betting facilities.
Bet ► is a risk-driven agreement for potential winnings entered into between the player and the bookmaker under the established Rules, where the fulfillment of such agreement is conditioned by an event whose outcome is yet to be determined. Bets are accepted on the conditions offered by the bookmaker.
Outcome ► is the result of the event (events) on which the bet was placed.
Customer ► is an individual placing a bet with the bookmaker on an outcome.
Bet Cancellation ► is an outcome on which the bet is not settled and winnings are not paid. As per the Rules, in the event of "Bet Cancellation", an arrangement between the bookmaker and the customer shall be deemed unconcluded and the stake shall be refunded.
Regular Time ► is the duration of the match subject to the regulations of the relevant sport, including time added by the referee. Regular time does not include extra time, overtime(s), penalty shootouts, etc.
2. GENERAL TERMS
- The contents of the website are owned and operated by Tab66. All rights reserved and protected by law.
- The bookmaker Tab66 accepts bets on all games.
- Bets may only be placed by individuals who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state (if the age of majority is over 18) and agree to the Betting Rules offered by the bookmaker. The customer shall be held liable for violation of this regulation.
By registering and playing on the website, you confirm that you do not suffer from a gambling addiction.
- The following individuals are not allowed to place bets:
- individuals who are under 18 years of age at the time of placement;
- individuals who directly participate in the events being betted on (e.g. sportspeople, coaches, referees, club owners or club management, or other individuals who can influence the outcome of the event), as well as any individuals acting on their behalf or affiliating with them;
- individuals representing other bookmakers;
- individuals who are prohibited from entering into a contract with a bookmaker subject to the effective legislation.
- Each registered customer is allowed to have only one account. Customers are allowed to register only one account per family: address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/debit card, e-wallet or electronic payment method. Persons otherwise associated with a customer will not be allowed to register on the website. We will have the right to close your account and refund any remaining balance on your account at the moment of its closure (after the deduction of any winnings credited after your most recent deposit was made).
- No registered customer is allowed to be re-registered as a new customer (under a new name, with a new email address, etc.).
- The bookmaker shall be entitled to refuse bets from customers who fail to abide by these Rules. The bookmaker reserves the right to refuse to accept a bet of any type from any customer should they violate social standards of conduct and public order.
- The bookmaker reserves the right to refuse to accept a bet from any individual without giving a reason.
- All bets shall be settled based on the data provided by the processing center.
- Winnings shall be paid to the bettor within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of official publication of the results of the latest event on the bet slip.
- After receiving returns, the bettor shall check if the winnings are correct. Should the bettor disagree with the winnings, they shall give notice to the bookmaker thereof with their account number, date, time, event, stake, selection, odds, and reasons of disagreement being stated. Any claims regarding winnings may be filed within 10 (ten) days. Documents supporting and substantiating such a complaint shall be enclosed. In default of sufficient grounds for the complaint, the same shall be returned without examination.
- A bet placed by the Player shall be deemed won if all outcomes specified in such bet have been predicted correctly.
- Betting terms (odds, handicaps, totals, maximum stake limits, etc.) may be subject to variation after a bet has been made, but this does not affect the terms at the time the bet was placed. Before entering into an arrangement, the customer shall check all changes in the current pre-match markets.
- The bookmaker will only payout x100 of the betting amount for players who place bets on Sports Mix-parlay.
- In the case of technical failures and unfinished streams, etc. bets on Esports Live will be refunded only if the event in question does not occur or bets on the event are not settled by the bookmaker.
- In the event of obviously erroneous odds, such a bet shall be settled based on the final result at the effective odds applicable to the certain market.
- In the event of suspicions in the unsportsmanlike format of matches the company reserves the right to block bets on sport events before final conclusion of an international organization and declare bets as invalid if the fact of an unsportsmanlike game is determined. Payment of these bets is made with odds "1". The administration is not obliged to present evidence and conclusions to the customers.
- Tab66 is committed to ensuring fair play in every game and is fully aware that the manipulation of sporting events (as well as other events) is linked to committing criminal acts (organized match fixing, corruption etc.) including organized criminal activities, as well as transnational and cross-border organized crime. Consequently, Tab66 fully complies with the goals and main objectives of the “Council of Europe Convention on the Manipulation of Sports Competitions” (CETS No.215), as well as relevant legislative requirements.
The bookmaker is entitled to void bets if there is any suspicion or confirmation of foul play (match fixing), bets being placed using another customer’s account, the use of a customer’s account by a third party or any unusual betting activity (i.e. any differences in the type, size, volume and manner of bets placed).
The term “foul play” refers to the favorite intentionally losing a match or match fixing as defined by the rules of a competition for financial, competitive or other reasons, as well as any other violation of the rules of the relevant sport.
- Should these Rules be amended, customers shall be notified accordingly. Bets accepted after the specified date shall be subject to the amended Rules. Earlier bets shall remain unchanged.
- No connection failure while receiving confirmation of a bet shall entail the cancellation of such bet.
- Placing a bet acts as proof that the Customer agrees to and accepts these Betting Rules.
- Bets shall be settled and winnings shall be determined based only on the results declared by the bookmaker. Any complaints about the results, date, and actual starting time of the event shall be considered together with official documents from the relevant sports federations.
- No complaint in connection with or arising from transliteration (or translation) of a team name, player’s surname, or sports venue will be considered by the bookmaker. A tournament title is given for convenience only. No mistake in a tournament title shall result in a stake refund.
- In the event of
- duplicate registration (including registering under a new name), the submission of someone else's, invalid, or forged documents (including those that have been edited by using any kind of software or graphic editor)
- multiple breaches of the Betting Company’s T&C
- doubts about the identity of the customer or the information they have provided (i.e. address, credit/debit card details, other data)
- any types of fraud committed either by you or by another person acting in your interests or in collusion with you, including but not limited to:
- a) refund or rake fraud
- b) your use of a stolen or unverified bank card as a source of funds
- c) any actions you have carried out or attempted to carry out which may reasonably be considered illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, which were committed deliberately or with the intention to deceive and/or circumvent constraints set in law regardless of whether this action or attempt ultimately causes loss or damage to your account.
- when the customer placed the bet, they had information about the result of that event
- the customer was able to influence the outcome of an event due to their direct participation in the match (sportspeople, coaches, referees, etc.) or because they acted on behalf of the participants
- bets were placed by a group of bettors acting in concert (as a syndicate) in order to exceed the limits set by the bookmaker, as well as colluding with others in order to obtain an unfair advantage through bonus schemes or any other promotions offered by us
- the bettor is suspected of using special software or hardware which facilitate automated betting, including but not limited to the use of glitches, faults or errors in our software in connection with the Services we offer (including betting); your use of rogue equipment and programs or analytical systems, including but not limited to software that allows you to place bets without human intervention (for example, bots), etc.
- unfair means of any kind were used to obtain information or circumvent restrictions imposed by the company.
The company’s management is entitled to request at their discretion any documents from the bettor substantiating their identity or other data they have provided (for example, passport details, residential address), as well as to cancel any payments until all such details have been verified.
The company’s management reserves the right to conduct a video conference as a part of the identity verification process, and/or request for the documents to be sent by post. Verification may take up to 72 hours from the receipt of the documents. The outcome of the video conference can be provided to the customer within 5 working days after a video conference takes place. If it is proven that the data that was provided is not valid, the company is entitled to take any reasonable measures including but not limited to canceling all bets and suspending all transactions for the duration of their investigation, and to proceed with full verification of the account once any documents required for the verification procedure have been requested.
- If the customer refuses to undergo verification, the company reserves the right to void their bets (including bets placed from duplicate accounts). Furthermore, the management reserves the right to take any reasonable measures, including but not limited to blocking the account and freezing the available funds until the account holder is established and their deposit methods have been confirmed.
- Upon completion of the investigation, the company can make any decision that it deems to be fair and reasonable:
- to block (close) the account (including any duplicate accounts), which may entail:
- all bonuses, free bets and winnings received from those bonuses and free bets when using this duplicate account becoming void and lost to you
- at our sole discretion, to cancel all winnings and refund the balance of your account at the start of the investigation (minus any canceled winnings) made from your main and duplicate accounts. We also have the right to refund any amounts that are owed to us in connection with this duplicate account, directly from any of your accounts (including any other duplicate account).
- At our sole discretion (in exceptional cases), to allow the continued use of the main account and recognize it as valid, while all bets placed by you from the duplicate account will be void, the duplicate account(s) will be blocked and/or canceled by decision of the company (the decision is made for each particular case individually, according to the extent of the violation).
- to block (close) the account (including any duplicate accounts), which may entail:
- The Player shall be responsible for keeping their password and account number received at registration confidential. All bets registered with the bookmaker shall be valid. Bet cancellation shall be subject to these Rules. Should the Player’s login details come into the possession of a third party, the bookmaker should be informed, the Player should change their password and their email password to stronger ones. You must not disclose any cash withdrawal codes or codes for changing your phone number to any third party.
- The account holder confirms that any activities on the account are performed by themselves. If the account is managed by a third party, the account holder shall take exclusive responsibility for access to the account.
- The bettor shall be held liable for the violation of above mentioned paragraphs. Should these Rules be violated, the bookmaker reserves the right to refuse to pay any winnings or to refund stakes, as well as to cancel any bets. The bookmaker shall not be liable in relation to the moment when they become aware that the customer falls within any of the aforementioned categories. This means that the bookmaker shall be entitled to take the above measures at any time once they have become aware that the player is an individual who can be designated as above.
- In no event shall the bookmaker Tab66 be held liable to the Customer for any indirect, collateral, or incidental losses or damages (including loss of profit), even though they may have been notified that such losses or damages are likely to occur.
- The bookmaker reserves the right to update these Rules and add new provisions at any time. Such new rules or amendments shall take effect immediately after publication on the website.
- What is gambling addiction? Gambling problems are associated with mental health issues such as depression,anxiety and suicide. They can affect family relationships, professional and academic progress, and can even lead to bankruptcy and crime.
Gambling is an entertaining activity rather than a source of income.
Gambling is a thrilling and amusing pastime. Unfortunately, in some cases, involvement in such activities may cause problems. We take care of our players and do our best to ensure responsible use of our website without any negative consequences. We advertise our products and services in a responsible manner and will not target young or susceptible people.
- Underage gambling. Our company does not allow minors (individuals under 18 years of age) to be involved in betting. We take every possible precaution to prevent violation of this rule. We guarantee that our advertisements, sponsorship and marketing campaigns do not contain information targeted to minors.
- Gambling addiction prevention. No advertising campaign or promotion misleads users, nor do they distort the nature of the services for potentially susceptible bettors. Players are informed about the chances of winning as well as the potential risks. Services are provided based on the amount paid and excessive spending is not encouraged.
Please answer the questions below. If you say 'yes' to all questions, you are likely to have a gambling problem:
- Do you have uncontrolled spending?
- Are you borrowing money or stealing in order to gamble?
- Have you noticed that you spend less time with your family?
- Do you react badly to other people’s opinion about your online gambling?
- Have you lost interest in hobbies or usual leisure pursuits?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling failures?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
It is never too late to admit that you have an addiction and to fight against it. We value our customers and in no event will we facilitate the progression of this illness. Please read the following information which can help you lower the risk of developing gambling addiction:
- Do not regard gambling as your main source of income;
- Set limits on the time and money to be spent. Do not break these limits;
- Please do not gamble if:
- You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
- You are depressed;
- Only gamble with money that you can afford to lose.
- Avoid chasing your losses.
- Tab66 players are informed about the odds of winning and of the potential consequences and risks of losing. Your withdrawals and deposits status can be accessed through the "History" section.